Internet Privacy Guaranteed ad (POTP Jr.)

IPG Sales ipgsales at cyberstation.net
Sat Feb 24 03:47:31 PST 1996

Perry:

"Stubborness and dogmatism are the surest signs of stupidity - is there
 anything more resolute and disdainful than an ass!" Montaigne

You have an yellow streak down your back  infinitely wide - you may or
may not be a physical coward but you are certainly an intellectual coward
- you have the opportunity to save human lives, as you asserted and you
just brushed that asside -

Who said that we are expanding OTP's - we are using them to drive RNG's
please read my mail back and forth with Derek and Roy Silvernail,  I
belive that both of then recognize that an extremely large key, 2 to
some large number, let us say for the time being 2 to 12288 bits can be
derived from a OTP when generated-

If you ever learn to listen, then you might recognize that there might be
more to this than meets the eye - you have been given the opportunity to
save all these lives - so do so - break our system and prove what fakers
we are - no, you are afraid of that- you want to sit on the sidelines and
cheer, cheer on the homew team - a spectator, afraid of the truth athat
wants to hide behind some stupid dogms that he spouts on and on - come on
Perry, show us how easy it is to break the system - save all those lives
that you were talking about