Remailers, Feb

Bryan Strawser bstrawse at copper.ucs.indiana.edu
Fri Feb 23 15:08:13 PST 1996

> mix at remail.gondolin.org
>     February                    00          06:30       00:40       12:52
>     January                     08          11:37       03:58       18:36

The differences here are because gondolin.org had serious DNS problems
in January that caused alot of mail to be bounced.  Those problems were
rectified.. hence our traffic flows now...

The latency differences are normal for gondolin because we are not on the
net, we get our mail via UUCP one hop away from the internet itself.
Since our polling is fairly irregular, our latency will move up and down
from month to month.

Bryan

--
= Bryan Strawser / Indiana University / bstrawse at indiana.edu =