Internet Protest!

Mike McNally m5 at dev.tivoli.com
Fri Feb 23 06:34:52 PST 1996

Mark Allyn writes:
 > Please pass along this to anyone you know who has an email account! We
 > need to have everyone take part in this protest!

Sophomoric idiocy.  I can think of few actions that would marginalize
the on-line community more than for a bunch of geeks to mailbomb the
"white house".  Some poor sysadmin will be stuck dealing with his
filled-up mailbox, and that's it.  Is anybody so seriously delusional
that they imagine poor Bill Clinton having to work his way through all
the mail with elm?

Sheesh.

Mike M Nally * Tiv^H^H^H IBM * Austin TX    * I want more, I want more,
       m5 at tivoli.com * m101 at io.com          * I want more, I want more ...