No Subject

owner-cypherpunks at toad.com owner-cypherpunks at toad.com
Thu Feb 22 03:26:53 PST 1996

Dave Merriman writes:
> could someone point me at the 'specs' for Mixmaster remailers?
> I'm after how messages are sliced, diced, repackaged, and shipped, etc.

http://www.obscura.com/~loki/remailer/remailer-essay.html

Funky things are apparently happening with the obscura DNS records etc. due to
some equipment moves Lance is doing, so you may or may not find this
convenient to retrieve at the moment.

-Lewis	"You're always disappointed, nothing seems to keep you high -- drive
	your bargains, push your papers, win your medals, fuck your strangers;
	don't it leave you on the empty side ?"  (Joni Mitchell, 1972)