Public access: Welcome to Juno! (fwd)

Ray Arachelian sunder at dorsai.dorsai.org
Wed Feb 21 20:11:27 PST 1996

Okay, I took the bait and signed up. Looks like these guys aren't yet
ready just yet, but it doesn't look too bad.  It is an automated setup.
Which means that since you upload and download mail and work OFFLINE,
there is the possibility of hacking something together so that you can
run some automators on your mailbox...  i.e. ftp by mail, pass to pgp,
remailer, etc...