Internet Privacy Guaranteed ad (POTP Jr.)

IPG Sales ipgsales at cyberstation.net
Wed Feb 21 17:08:50 PST 1996

Mike, the keys are encrypted with an OTP that only the intended recipient
can open - a special, subsystem used for that purpose only - employing
the same techniquers, but entirely separate and apart from the primary
user system -  any inteceptor would have to break trhe system, which we
claim is impossible.