Internet Privacy Guaranteed ad (POTP Jr.)

IPG Sales ipgsales at cyberstation.net
Wed Feb 21 15:40:23 PST 1996

We are reconsidering the Canadian restrictions - and may change them -
it is certainly not the ITAR quexstion, but another matter - we expect
that Canadians will be included shortly - as to the question of using
Cypherpunks - we are not saying taht we will not make changes based on
any weaknesses that you discover, we will - but we do believe that if you
fail to break the system with a spevfic time frame, that is fair game.

Why do you want to make it a one way street? We believe fair is fair - if
you want to chop off our neck, then we should be able to tell people that
you tried and could not at some point in time -

Appreciatively,
Ralph

There is no subject so old that something new cannot be said about it -
Dostovesty - A Diary of a Writer