Internet Privacy Guaranteed ad (POTP Jr.)

IPG Sales ipgsales at cyberstation.net
Wed Feb 21 15:26:04 PST 1996

Tim  - Thank you for your open mindess -  Perhaps you, Lucky and some of
the others would like to know how the manufacturing process is done:

1. The OTPs are generated on a standalone diskette only system, no hard
   disk, networking or anything else - they are generated in packets,
   10 Nvelopes, or OTPs at a time - a however many packets will fit on a
   diskette - currently 120 packets, but that may go down -  the
   diskettes are not labelled,  or identifed in any way.

2. From there, they go to QC - we perform:

   A: Full autocorrelation to determine if there is any singing,
      ringing, reverberation, RFI,  or other anomalies present -
      if so discarded, if not continued -

   B. Cross Correlation to determine the existence of staccatic noise
       or discontinuities if any - if so discaarded - if not continued

   C. Bit, Character, and Couplet, Triplet tests for Standard Deviation,
      Chi Square - Delta ICs (Deltas on incremental changes), First
      Differences, Second Differences, and a repaeating sequnce test -)
      These all must pass threshold tests. They are not perfect, to do so
      would destroy randomness, but they must meet certain thresholds.
      If they fail to pass  then they are discarded - if they pass -
      still no labels but-

   D. System Integration - if they are to be downloaded to a customer,
      they are encrypted for that customer - off line on a network system
      - but directly from diskette to encrypted form - no labels or
      anything to identify the data sets. So now it resides off line in a
      form that can be sent encrypted to the customer. This system does
      allow decryption, only encryption.

   E. It is then loaded onto a Internet capable system and
      transmitted to the customer -

   F. If the system is is a first time delivery - a template is used to
      design the system - number of users, user types - and the like -
      the data is unlabelled - there is no way to determine what the data
      is. The system is still unlabelled at this point - but the system
      size is noted from a manufacture order but no designation of who it
      is to be sent to - it is then sent to shipping where labels from
      shipping orders are finally assigned.

      Where during this process do employees have access to the dqta to
      make copies or determine what the OTPs are?

      Furthermore: For those unsatisfied with the security set out
                   above, as soon as we can get it set up properly, we
                   will invite any customer who so desires to come to
                   our facilities and  manufacture there own OTPs on
                   their own computers - hard drives disconnectd - in
                   a RFI and radiation shielded environment - they can
                   manufacture six months supply, or a year or
                   whatever -

        Additionally, we will not - repeat will not comply with any
        court order to supply copies to anyone - we will go to jail or be
        shut down first and always -

There is a lot more, but that is a general rundown -

Thank you again for yuour openmindness - we are sure that we cannot
satisgfy anyone about the integrity of our security - our
manufacturing employees - primarily middle aged women operators with
little if any technical expertise - do not have any access to the OTPs.

Appreciatively,
Ralph

Stubborness and stupidity are twins - Sophocles