Public Access Obsolete. Capitalism offers free email

Mike Fletcher fletch at ain.bls.com
Wed Feb 21 08:58:30 PST 1996

> Nobody writes:
> > It might be a cheap safe way to set up a remailer too...
>
> I'd be (very pleasantly) surprised if they will let you run code on the free
> email account. After all, if you could, you could install a filter like
> procmail and automatically trash most of the junk mail :}

	Who says the code has to run on their machine.  Just forward
all incoming mail off to another box, and send all the outgoing mail out
from the free account.  Depending of course on whether it's some sort
of shell account or if you POP/SMTP to their box.

	Just an idea.

---
Fletch                                                     __`'/|
fletch at ain.bls.com  "Lisa, in this house we obey the       \ o.O'    ______
404 713-0414(w)      Laws of Thermodynamics!" H. Simpson   =(___)= -| Ack. |
404 315-7264(h) PGP Print: 8D8736A8FC59B2E6 8E675B341E378E43  U      ------