Bravo, mostly (Re: Banned Zambian newspaper now on the Web)

Frank Stuart fstuart at vetmed.auburn.edu
Wed Feb 21 04:00:09 PST 1996

>[Please forward along to fight-censorship if non-redundant]
>
>I applaud your quick response. However, you should read more and consult
>people with area expertise. At least do the five-minute AltaVista and
>DejaNews search I did; don't just trust the information that gets sent to
>you, or you're likely to be used.
[...]

Good advice.  In this case, the copy of the banned issue of _The Post_ came
from a confidential source, but I have reason to believe it is a true copy.
I know very little about Zambia and had nothing to do with the additional
commentary.

                          | (Douglas) Hofstadter's Law:
                          | It always takes longer than you expect, even
Frank Stuart              | when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.