No Subject

owner-cypherpunks at toad.com owner-cypherpunks at toad.com
Wed Feb 21 01:45:59 PST 1996

> Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 14:50:00 -0600
> From: Nemesis <richier at Onramp.NET>
> To: cypherpunks at toad.com
> Subject: (no subject)

> How do i get off the mailing list??????

reply follows-------------------------------------------------------

to unsubscribe from the cypherpunks mailing list, send to:

		majordomo at toad.com

an e-mail message with the following text in the body of the message:

buenas suerte, nemesis.

p.s. -- a little hint: if your mail reader lets you save messages rec'd
in folders or some such thing, you should save all the messages you get

I'm thinking of putting the how to unsubscribe info for RFC-Dist and
IETF-Announce (and maybe c.punks) in a .sig file - but I hate sigs so.

obligatory crypto comment: has anyone looked at the iPower card and
gotten one to play with? Where else could one get a PCMCIA card that was
programmable and had a little memory on it? How hard would it be to make
one - in other words, what could we get the cost down to for an
encrypting pcmcia card? there couldn't be much to it, really, could there?