Secure Split

lmccarth at cs.umass.edu lmccarth at cs.umass.edu
Wed Feb 21 00:22:19 PST 1996

JFA writes:
> Where can I get Secure Split?
> Apparently, it is a program to split a key in m parts, where
> n (<m) parts could rebuild the key.
>
> I saw that name in Nautilus manual (a pgpphone lookalike for dos).
>
> I looked through Alta Vista and the only thing I found was a post on CP
> by somebody else looking for it, in 1994 (?)

You have to look for "secsplit". Try http://www.funet.fi/pub/crypt/old/ghost/

I think Joel McNamara has it on his home page, http://www.eskimo.com/~joelm/
but www.eskimo.com is S L O W.

-Lewis	"You're always disappointed, nothing seems to keep you high -- drive
	your bargains, push your papers, win your medals, fuck your strangers;
	don't it leave you on the empty side ?"  (Joni Mitchell, 1972)