Easy Nuclear Detonator

E. ALLEN SMITH EALLENSMITH at ocelot.Rutgers.EDU
Tue Feb 20 14:10:14 PST 1996

From:	IN%"jimbell at pacifier.com"  "jim bell" 20-FEB-1996 09:01:32.20

>As for the inclusion of your private note:  sorry again.  But at the time,
>it just didn't occur to me that you'd object to this.  "Nettiquette" is new
>to me.

	Ah. I understand mistakes. I've made one similar to this before,
although it was through not noticing that a mailing to me wasn't also to
Cypherpunks, rather than not knowing the (rather basic element of) Nettiquette
of not posting someone else's private email. Apology accepted.
	-Allen