Internet Privacy Guaranteed ad (POTP Jr.)

Simon Spero ses at tipper.oit.unc.edu
Mon Feb 19 23:21:17 PST 1996

On Mon, 19 Feb 1996, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> "Richard J. Coleman" writes:
> > I'm way out of my league here, but using a small OTP to create a
> > larger OTP seems impossible on information theoretic grounds.
>
> No, you are correct.
>
> Perry

But it's got rotors! Rotors I tell you!

Hiss, squeak. Hiss, squeak.  Hiss, squeak.

---
They say in  online country             So which side are you on boys
There is no middle way                  Which side are you on
You'll either be a Usenet man           Which side are you on boys
Or a thug for the CDA                   Which side are you on?
  National Union of Computer Operatives; Hackers, local 37   APL-CPIO