Easy Nuclear Detonator

jim bell jimbell at pacifier.com
Mon Feb 19 17:55:00 PST 1996

At 12:14 PM 2/19/96 EDT, E. ALLEN SMITH wrote:
>	I would have appreciated it if you'd sent this to me privately, or at
>least didn't enclose my message to you (which was sent in private email). Among
>other reasons, it is rather off-topic (unless one wants to count it among bomb
>information available on the net).
>	-Allen

Uh, okay, sorry.  See, I wrote the response for you, and at the last minute
I realized that I might as well include it to the list as well.   Yes, it is
"off topic" but I thought it was interesting reading anyway.  In addition, I
gave the list 12+ hours of "warning" and asked if anybody objected...  All I
got was an "attaboy" from Dr. Dmitri Vulis.

As for the inclusion of your private note:  sorry again.  But at the time,
it just didn't occur to me that you'd object to this.  "Nettiquette" is new
to me.

Jim Bell

jimbell at pacifier.com.