True democracy the electronic way

Vladimir Z. Nuri vznuri at netcom.com
Fri Feb 16 14:37:42 PST 1996

PM:

>For those not in the know, I will point out for the record that
>Vladimir Z. Nuri is actually L. Detweiler and that you are watching a
>form of strange masked dance in which everyone pretends that they
>don't know who the other person is. We now return you to the surreal
>dialog already in progress.

hmmmmm, sounds like a ridiculous conspiracy theory to me, concocted
mrely to further inflame TCM warefare by inciting both him and
those critical of him. (methinks you have been staring at crypto
code for sockets and slaving over a hot monitor a bit too long.)

note: I have absolutely no interest of playing the puerile cyberspatial
identity games the cypherpunks have come to be famous for.

but thanks for a great laugh (at you, not with you).

(but, shall I remind you, all these conspiracy theories you raise
are WHOLLY IRRELEVANT to the cypherpunks list.)

say PM, you are into capitalism and the free market economy as
transcendent and sacred and all that-- what would you
charge to not post to this list for say several months? a little
vacation for someone clearly overworked and fatigued? I'd be
willing to take up a collection. you might be surprised how much
people donate ... there even maybe one or two "wealthy contributors"
who really up the ante. don't take it personally-- I really am
concerned for your welfare and serenity of mind, something that seems
to endlessly elude you as much as the perfectly relevant cypherpunk post..

p.s. a little note to everyone here who doesn't "get it"-- a
guerilla measures his effectiveness by the presence of *any* response.