[NOISE] Patents and Trademarks invalid

lmccarth at cs.umass.edu lmccarth at cs.umass.edu
Fri Feb 16 04:13:14 PST 1996

Zachary Amsden writes:
> (please don't e-mail me about this - I have enough e-mail already.
> Post instead)

I'm confused. Instead of you alone getting a copy of every reply, you'd
prefer the scenario where you get a copy of every reply, and so does
everyone else on the cypherpunks list, because _you_ get too much mail ?
How does this scheme reduce the amount of email you get ?  Are you not in
fact subscribed to cypherpunks ?

(I have no objection to everyone replying to the list; I just don't
understand how this eases the burden on ZA's mailbox.)

-Lewis	"You're always disappointed, nothing seems to keep you high -- drive
	your bargains, push your papers, win your medals, fuck your strangers;
	don't it leave you on the empty side ?"  (Joni Mitchell, 1972)