Hey Derek: who are you? (toad.com is glitching...)

Jean-Francois Avon JFA Technologies, QC, Canada jf_avon at citenet.net
Thu Feb 15 04:33:48 PST 1996

Would the author of this message please reply to me by e-mail?

I received it under the name <owner-cypherpunks at toad.com>,
with no subject whatsoever.  The remailer is freakin' out...

>The other question I have is: who do you think the "customers" of PGP
>are?  If you think the majority of PGP's customers are the
>crypto-privacy activitst types, you are highly mistaken.  PGP has hit
>the main stream, and is being used by many non-crypto-aware people.
>Probably more of them than there are of us.
>
>If you want to discuss this more, let's take it to private email,
>please.
>
>-derek

**** NEW PGP 2.6.2 KEY *********

2048 bits Key ID:24201BA1 1996/02/13 Jean-Francois Avon <jf_avon at citenet.net>
Key fingerprint =  23 B6 24 31 86 67 FB 35  C7 A7 AF 12 A1 61 E9 3D

**** OLD KEY: DO NOT USE ANYMORE UNLESS FOR VERIFYING SIGNATURES ****

1024 bits Key ID:57214AED 1995/10/04 Jean-Francois Avon <jf_avon at citenet.net>
Key fingerprint =  84 96 76 AE EB 7C AB 15  88 47 87 B0 18 31 74 9F