Assasination Politics

Jean-Francois Avon JFA Technologies, QC, Canada jf_avon at citenet.net
Thu Feb 15 02:04:09 PST 1996

>I understand your concern.  I wish there was some simple argument I could
>give which would assuage your fears.  However, I look at it this way:  The
>Federal government (and all other governments, around the world) are
>curently parasites on the rest of the population.  Now "parasite theory" is
>that the parasite has some sort of optimum "parasite level" above which he
>cannot go.   Once the cost for such parasitism is removed, there will be an
>economic boom for those "hosts" of the parasite.  Naturally, the parasite
>will be in trouble, but that's only justice.

One thing you have to assess, is: what is the percentage of the population who
longs for a 'free lunch'.  And also, how much money is a big company willing to
subsidise the predictor of the 'suicide' of a new competitor (the case of the
lone inventor with patents rights and a revolutionary invention).  If you
underestimate this number, you (or other like-minded peoples) might very well
end up on the exit end of a gun barrel...

But anyways, if I were you, I'd watch my back.  The spooks are probably already trying
to figure out a way out of it.

JFA

**** NEW PGP 2.6.2 KEY *********

2048 bits Key ID:24201BA1 1996/02/13 Jean-Francois Avon <jf_avon at citenet.net>
Key fingerprint =  23 B6 24 31 86 67 FB 35  C7 A7 AF 12 A1 61 E9 3D

**** OLD KEY: DO NOT USE ANYMORE UNLESS FOR VERIFYING SIGNATURES ****

1024 bits Key ID:57214AED 1995/10/04 Jean-Francois Avon <jf_avon at citenet.net>
Key fingerprint =  84 96 76 AE EB 7C AB 15  88 47 87 B0 18 31 74 9F