Response to Perrygram

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Thu Feb 15 00:53:27 PST 1996

>And why don't you stop cluttering up the list with supposedly cute stuff
>like this?

<Forgot the number one rule of domestic violence. Don't ever try to get
between the participants and get them to calm down unless you're wearing
your Kevlar Y-fronts.>

It seems it must be time to up my Ritalin dose. I will refrain such patent
copralalia in the future. If I can restrain myself.

I most abjectly beg your forgiveness for violating the pristine discourse
of this most august e-mail list.

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

<Yeah, right. Feh!>

Robert Hettinga (rah at shipwright.com)
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"Reality is not optional." --Thomas Sowell
The e$ Home Page: http://thumper.vmeng.com/pub/rah/