I've just unsubscribed from cypherpunks

Rich Salz rsalz at osf.org
Wed Feb 14 08:11:59 PST 1996

Normally, when people post notices proclaiming "Jim, I'm putting you in
my killfile" or "I can't take it, you've ruined this list, I'm leaving!"
I think it's among the worst kind of petty egotism.  (To date myself,
Chuq's old "goodbye" postings are still the pinnacle of this for me.) It
makes me very uncomfortable to write the Subject line, but it is clear
and to the point; it makes things easier for would-be readers to decide
what to do.  And who said writing is supposed to be  asy, anyway? :)

Pot, kettle, guilty as charged, I suppose.  In my defense, however, I want
to explain that I've had many public exchanges with people on this list,
and this seems the most effective way to let them know that they will now
have to send me email directly.  In particular, if anyone has a rational
reply to my MS CAPI export issue, please Cc me.

Later,
	/r$