NSA Mouse pad

Greg Rose Greg_Rose at sydney.sterling.com
Tue Feb 13 15:47:30 PST 1996

I got a mouse pad in the mail today, mailed in
Maryland, but otherwise in a plain brown envelope.
It has nice, understated gold seal announcing it
is from the National Security Agency's Information
Systems Security Organization.

Obviously it wasn't export controlled.

I met these people at the recent USENIX
conference; there was an Air Force related trade
show in the center next door to the San Diego
Marriott. I was looking for people to submit
papers to the upcoming USENIX Unix and Network
Security Conference in San Jose in July. The
deadline for extended abstracts is one month away
(hint, hint).

Greg.

Greg Rose               INTERNET: greg_rose at sydney.sterling.com
Sterling Software       VOICE:  +61-2-9975 4777    FAX:  +61-2-9975 2921
28 Rodborough Rd.       http://www.sydney.sterling.com:8080/~ggr/
French's Forest         35 0A 79 7D 5E 21 8D 47  E3 53 75 66 AC FB D9 45
NSW 2086 Australia.     co-mod sci.crypt.research, USENIX Director.