URLs for Anon remailers?

lmccarth at cs.umass.edu lmccarth at cs.umass.edu
Sun Feb 11 15:36:57 PST 1996

lunaslide writes:
> Anybody got some good URLs for info on anonymous remailers for novices and
> experienced users alike?  I need to know which are which so I can hand them
> out like candy to my .edu friends who aren't _as_ net savvy, but aren't
> dumb as dirt clods either.

My recommendation:

Coming from the experienced end, start at Raph Levien's
http://kiwi.cs.berkeley.edu/mixmaster-list.html

Coming from the inexperienced end, start at Galactus'
http://www.stack.urc.tue.nl/~galactus/remailers/index-anon.html

-Lewis	"You're always disappointed, nothing seems to keep you high -- drive
	your bargains, push your papers, win your medals, fuck your strangers;
	don't it leave you on the empty side ?"  (Joni Mitchell, 1972)