"internet underground" magazine

Vladimir Z. Nuri vznuri at netcom.com
Sun Feb 11 00:07:37 PST 1996

just went to Barnes&Noble to check out magazine titles on the
Internet/cyberspace, and walked away with 10 separate titles!!

anyway, there is a new one that will be especially appealing to
cpunks here. I haven't seen it mentioned here:

"internet underground".

issue #3 has interesting articles on
- web transaction tracking, by S.Garfinkel
- "my secret life with Phil Zimmerman", S.Garfinkel
- how to send anonymous email. mentions cpunk remailers. by
editor S.Ellerman

plenty of other fluff.

maybe some people here may want to contribute. often when magazines
start out they are hungry for writers and getting into them is not
as hard.

I suspect "internet underground" may end up covering cpunk topics
regularly with or without anyone's help from here.

(oh, the spooks are rolling in their coffins. heh.)