[silly] Re: OK, how *do* you spell it?

Alan Olsen alano at teleport.com
Sat Feb 10 12:04:19 PST 1996

At 11:58 AM 2/10/96 -0500, Robert Hettinga wrote:
>I got a spelling ping this morning.
>
>I'd never really thought about it, before.
>
>Is it infocalypse or infoclypse?

It is Infocalypso.

Infocalypso is a new dance involving laptops.  It is similar to clog
dancing, except the laptops are hit together in a rhythmic fashion while a
lively beat is played on magnetic drums.  It is usually found in countrys
which have alot of spare laptops.  It was made popular during certain MIT
social gatherings and EFF meetings. The dance has gotten more and more
violent as the speed of laptops have increased.

---
Alan Olsen -- alano at teleport.com -- Contract Web Design & Instruction
        `finger -l alano at teleport.com` for PGP 2.6.2 key
                http://www.teleport.com/~alano/
  "We had to destroy the Internet in order to save it." - Sen. Exon
"I, Caligula Clinton... In the name of the Senate and the people of Rome!"
   - Bill Clinton signing the CDA with the First Amendment bent over.