In Re: Re: Reasons in support of crypto-anarchy WAS Re: Why am I (fwd)

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Thu Feb 8 18:54:42 PST 1996

So, Ed Carp couldn't leave well enough alone. I killfiled him and
apparently he had the bad taste to send me some mail about it, and
when my robot replied to him informing him that I had no interest in
whatever he might have had to say, he seems to have a desperate need
to get in the last word by forwarding the message from my robot to the
mailing list.

Mr. Carp, you've got extremely bad taste. Luckily, I don't have to
ever see anything you have to say ever again.

Perry