Escrow Key Testimony: Witnesses Wanted

Declan B. McCullagh declan+ at CMU.EDU
Thu Feb 8 13:52:41 PST 1996

>From Robert Steele:

        The staff of the Commission on Protecting
 and Reducing Government Secrecy (primary sponsor
 is Senator Moynihan from New York) is looking for
 individuals able to provide authoritative testimony
 for or against the escrow key concept as it applies
 to the effectiveness of law enforcement.

        I suppose this is grand-son of Clipper, but
 it is a serious aspect of their over-all mandate, and
 probably a good idea to help them.

        I recommend direct contact to the deptuy
 staff director, Jacques Rondeau, whose email address
 is <fastermover at ichange.com>.