Reasons in support of crypto-anarchy WAS Re: Why am I (fwd)

Ed Carp erc at dal1820.computek.net
Thu Feb 8 12:04:32 PST 1996

> Ed, Let me make one thing about you perfectly clear.
>
> Plonk.

"Plonk"?  What does that mean?  Does that mean you're going to hit me
with something?  Sounds like another implied threat to me... ;)

Funniest thing I've heard all day... ;)
Ed Carp, N7EKG    			Ed.Carp at linux.org, ecarp at netcom.com
					214/993-3935 voicemail/digital pager
					800/558-3408 SkyPager
Finger ecarp at netcom.com for PGP 2.5 public key		an88744 at anon.penet.fi

"Past the wounds of childhood, past the fallen dreams and the broken families,
through the hurt and the loss and the agony only the night ever hears, is a
waiting soul.  Patient, permanent, abundant, it opens its infinite heart and
asks only one thing of you ... 'Remember who it is you really are.'"

                    -- "Losing Your Mind", Karen Alexander and Rick Boyes

The mark of a good conspiracy theory is its untestability.
		    -- Andrew Spring
According to the Communications Decency Act, these are the words you may
no longer use in your Internet correspondence:  Shit, piss, fuck, cunt,
cock-sucker, mother-fucker and tits. The use of shit, piss, fuck, cunt,
cock-sucker, mother-fucker and tits, may now earn you a substantial fine
as well as possible jail time, should President Clinton sign this Bill
into law.  Please refrain from using shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cock-sucker,
mother-fucker and tits, to protect your children as well as others, from
their evil influence, thus keeping America "ideologically pure".