Stealth PGP work

lmccarth at cs.umass.edu lmccarth at cs.umass.edu
Thu Feb 8 04:34:32 PST 1996

Don writes:
> My feeling is that once stealth PGP is out, there's *no*way* Congress could
> get away with legislating away the privacy and security that would provide.

Is anyone out there actively working on an implementation of the "stealth
PGP" concept ?  I asked Derek Atkins about a stealth mode in the upcoming
PGP `96 ^H^H^H 3.0 at the Jan. Bay Area physical mtg, and he said the PGP3
team had no particular plans to support such a thing.

-Lewis	"What would we do without all these jerks, anyway ?  Besides, all my
	 friends are here..." -Don Henley