POTP gets good press

Don don at cs.byu.edu
Thu Feb 8 02:35:43 PST 1996

bryce at colorado.edu sez:

> "Synchronized Random Key Generation", which shows a single
> sender and multiple recipients transmitting securely
> *without* having to do any key management!  Yee haw!

You mean you don't have this capability? Gee, I've had this for months,
ever since the mother ship^H^H^H^Hmy mother gave me the proprietary program.

*sigh* Cypherpunks teach. I think we'd better brace for this, cuz most of
the important code is already written. (PGP 3.0 and PGP stealth people, this
doesn't apply, and definately any end-to-end stuff is needed)

Unfortunately, you can't set up a CGI counter to tick off the number of time
encryption saved your data, not to mention your butt, but it would sure make
good PR if you could.

Don