Need a "warning" graphic of some kind for CDA

Scott Fabbri tomservo at access.digex.net
Wed Feb 7 20:19:50 PST 1996

>At 01:48 PM 2/4/96 EST, Greg Broiles wrote:

>How about the circle-slash "no" symbol superimposed on the Constitution?

Hmm, I kind of went the other way. I have a gif of a baby carriage in the
standard red circle and slash. Anyone who wants it, feel free to use it.
Resize it, reshape it, share it with your friends. (I feel much better
about buying all that clip art now.)

It's at:

     http://www.access.digex.net/~tomservo/gif/no_kids.gif

Other suggestions? Feel free to e-mail me. I'll dig up what I can. (Next
up: the "PGP-friendly" logo. . .)

Scott

Scott Fabbri                                     tomservo at access.digex.net
Later. Later. I'm watching hockey.               Finger for PGP key.