Infoterrorism paper

Raph Levien raph at CS.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Feb 6 22:41:29 PST 1996

Thanks, Futplex, very much for the heads-up on this document. Indeed it
is fascinating, and I feel quite validated. The discussion of the quality
of my service was particularly heartening - I'll put it on the remailer
list page if I decide to go for the publicity angle.

I'm also a bit concerned about a possible appropriation of my work. I am
especially concerned about the fact that it does not give attribution.
The quotations of my remailer page probably go beyond any reasonable
standard of fair use, either legally or according to Net tradition.

For the time being, I'd like to lay low and not create too much smoke
until I figure out what to do. Of course, given that the URL has been
published on cypherpunks, there may not be that much that can be done
about it.

Raph