attila sez

paralax at alpha.c2.org paralax at alpha.c2.org
Mon Feb 5 13:58:34 PST 1996

On Date: Mon, 5 Feb 1996 06:49:57 +0000 (GMT)

a>    attila sez:

a>	It is not whether paralax does not know shit from beans, but that
a>    he proves to all that he would prefer to censor TCMay and James A.
a>    Donald than listen to their opinions, despite the fact he posted his
a>    own rather trivial and absurd point.

a>    political correctness and the liberal news intrepretations of "all

I seek to censor no one.  I prefer to confront racisim whenever and wherever
I see (read) it.  Mr. May embarassed himself with his denigrating application
of the word "Jap" to describe the Japanese people after demonstrating a gross
lack of knowledge and sensitivity about Jews.  It is NOT a matter of "political
correctness" unless YOU and Mr. May believe refraining from addressing an
African-American as a nigger the moral equivalent of sucumbing to "politcal
correctness".

a> with this, I suppose I have been entered upon your "list" of
a> enemies of the 'statist' nation along with TCMay and James A. Donald,

All three of you would be flattering yourselves if any of you thought you made
anybody's list.

A. Paralax View