[NOISE] Futplex makes the news!

A. Padgett Peterson, P.E. Information Security PADGETT at hobbes.orl.mmc.com
Mon Feb 5 08:11:19 PST 1996

OK, I give up. Took off the head phones  connected to the TO, went downstairs,
set the V-15 Type II on the Dual 1019 to 7/8 gm. Patched to the Pioneer 1500TD
amp feeding front AR-5's and rear AR-2ax's, cranked to "pain" and spun some
vinyl.

"Freedom's just anotha' word foa nothin' left to lose." - Janis Joplin &
Full Tilt Boogie Band, Columbia PC 32168 (first one I found in the pile -
believe the original was on a album with her standing spraddlelegged with
the big grin - is here *somewhere*. Credit on th record was K. Kristofferson
and F. Foster. (Had to go downstairs, contrary to popular belief, everything
is not in my den 8*).
						warmly,
							Padgett