Let's get back to crypto already (enough with the FUDism)

Deranged Mutant WlkngOwl at UNiX.asb.com
Sun Feb 4 23:28:19 PST 1996

Subject says it.

Idle talk can wait until legislation doesn't matter... and it won't
when there's freely available source and binaries for a secure
telnet, a private/anonymizing web browser/server/proxy, terminal and
bbs programs, file transfers, etc.  I think these are at the moment a
bit more important than digital cash (when these exist, e-cash will
follow).

There's lots of work to be done.

Whatever happened to "cypherpunks write code"? it seems that various
governments are writing laws a lot faster...

--- "Mutant" Rob <wlkngowl at unix.asb.com>

Send a blank message with the subject "send pgp-key"
(not in quotes) for a copy of my PGP key.