Futplex makes the news!

Duncan Frissell frissell at panix.com
Sun Feb 4 03:53:43 PST 1996

At 07:01 PM 2/3/96 -0800, Timothy C. May wrote:
>presence by Lewis. (From what I've seen at California universities, the
>folks with the long knives will still be trying to "get him."
>Unfortunately, with search tools like Alta Vista they can keep tabs on him
>semi-automatically and report any further evidence of his racist,
>mysogynistic, and anti-democratic views to the Dean of Students.)
>
>(I could add a smiley here, but it's really not very funny.)

But it's a state school.  All you have to do is sue.  Since academics are
gutless, they aren't that hard to face down.  So far, no one's really wanted
to face my mouth so they've left me alone once I made it clear that I was a
libertarian anarchist nut.

I feel sorry for Lewis though and wouldn't want him to do anything he wasn't
comfortable with.

DCF

"Then there was the time that my RA (Resident Assistant) in my dorm in a
small (private) liberal arts college in the Northwest found out I had a gun
in my room..."