Our "New Order"

drose at AZStarNet.com drose at AZStarNet.com
Sat Feb 3 10:55:57 PST 1996

(Apologies to those on the cyberia-l list, to which this was x-posted, and
to Perry Metzger.)

In view of the fact that our government seems bent on abrogating its
citizens' rights to free speech, has anyone done a survey indicating which
foreign countries have the best Net connections to the U.S. (excepting, of
course, Germany and possibly France)?

It may be expedient for Planned Parenthood and others whose points of view
differ somewhat from those approved under our "New Order"* to explore
alternatives in order to reach their constituencies.

--David M. Rose

* "My New Order", as many of you know, is the 1941 sequel to "Mein Kampf".