Thanks for not flaming the messenger

baldwin (Robert W. Baldwin) baldwin at RSA.COM
Thu Feb 1 17:55:25 PST 1996

        Well, I've read a whole bunch of replies to the legal
warning I posted for my employer.  I want to thank everyone for
being thoughtful enough for not flaming me personally.
My apologies to people who received multiple copies.  The goal
was to ensure that anyone searching for the original article
would get the warning with it, and that any CD-ROM containing
sci.crypt would also contain the warning.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.
                --Bob