Domain registration

David Mazieres dm at amsterdam.lcs.mit.edu
Thu Feb 1 12:11:59 PST 1996

Well, several people have told me it is possible to get response times of
8 hours on domain registration requests.  The last MODIFY request I sent
in was in mid January.  They sent back an autoreply telling me they were
still working on modify requests from the third week in december, and then
didn't change my domain until last week.  (The inaddr.arpa modify request
was considerably faster, however.)  Maybe they just don't like me, or
maybe they have very very recently automated the process.

At any rate, I stand corrected.

David