Declan appearing on "Europe's Most Wanted"

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh rishab at best.com
Thu Feb 1 07:03:45 PST 1996

> Seriously, Declan, I admire what you've done, but I hope you don't plan to
> leave the U.S. for Europe anytime soon.
>
> --Tim

I guess this sort of thing does involve extradition rules. For example,
Sweden has a Nazi party, which would offend Germans, who can, I'm
sure, see them on TV leave alone on the Net. Sweden's Information
(or something) Ministry has said that by law anyone can start
a party, but if the Nazis due something illegal (such as killing
people, or threatening them) the courts will handle it.

And Norway is not even _in_ the EU.

Rishab