Anonymous Post Control

Peter Hendrickson ph at netcom.com
Tue Dec 31 15:51:53 PST 1996

It's hard to filter anonymous posters.  I want to see what a few
of them have to say so I can't filter on the remailers.

If anonymous posters PGP sign their posts, it is still hard to filter
using a lame filter software such as that which comes to Eudora.

It would be nice if toad.com would verify signatures and insert a
header into the messages with the PGP User Id of every poster.
Then it would be very easy for many people to filter the messages
using widely available off-the-shelf mail software.

(I volunteer to adapt majordomo for this task if it seems like
a good idea.)

Peter Hendrickson
ph at netcom.com