(Fwd) Re: Mr. May's Posts. Other Things.

Blanc Weber blancw at microsoft.com
Mon Dec 30 22:39:36 PST 1996

From:	Ross Wright

Yes, part of that "higher standard" is to keep your fucking mouth
shut about that piece in your sholder holster.  Those that brag that
they are packing and won't hesitate to use it are usually those that
freeze under fire or snap at the workplace.

	Discussing self-defense equipment to carry...

	Student:  "How about earplugs?"

	Instructor: "We've thought about that as an
	intimidation tool.  Some guy is hassling you
	on the street and you start putting your ear
	plugs in.  The guy says, 'What are you doing?'
	You say, 'It looks like I'm going to be doing
	some shooting here pretty soon and I don't
	want to hurt my ears.'"

	-Greg Hamilton-
	Self Defense Instructor
	Nov. 19, 1995

In cyberspace, elimination is accomplished with "delete" keys and "kill
files", right?
(L.Detweiler used to complain about how many cyberdeaths he had
experienced.)

Outta sight, outta mind...

   ..
Blanc