(Fwd) Re: Mr. May's Posts. Other Things.

Bovine Remailer haystack at cow.net
Mon Dec 30 19:43:38 PST 1996

Some peckerhead soiled my mailbox with:

>This is the message I got in response to my post regarding Mr. May's
>offensive, racist, and bigoted post about ebonics.  I have made
>overtures towards peace and tried to explain that I thought that the
>Doctor's verbal slapping was not as bad as it seemed, maybe even he
>deserved it!.  He refuses to answer.  He's just a pussy, I guess.
>Like's to make terroristic threats.  To Nam vets, yet.  Ballsy, Tim!

Thank you for playing, Mr. Grubor. Please pick up your consolation prize at
the door marked "Out." And stop passing Dimbulb the mailing list messages --
you know it makes the tumors in his head kick in.

>I would rather have discussed this with you in private e-mail, or
>over a few beers, but you refuse to answer my e-mail.

Maybe he has you filtered, as the rest of us will now.

*plonk*

(I'd prob'ly buy him the hollowpoints, btw.)