Building PGP on Freebsd?

Adam Shostack adam at homeport.org
Mon Dec 30 18:51:04 PST 1996

I get this message at the end, for building with the netbsd or the
386bsd config file.  I know theres a simple tweak, can someone remind
me what it is?

Thanks,

Adam

gcc -o pgp pgp.o crypto.o keymgmt.o fileio.o  mdfile.o more.o armor.o
mpilib.o mpiio.o  genprime.o rsagen.o random.o idea.o passwd.o  md5.o
system.o language.o getopt.o keyadd.o  config.o keymaint.o charset.o
randpool.o noise.o zbits.o zdeflate.o zfile_io.o zglobals.o
zinflate.o zip.o zipup.o ztrees.o zunzip.o rsaglue2.o _80386.o
_zmatch.o   ../rsaref/install/unix/rsaref.a
rsaglue2.o: Definition of symbol `_NN_ModExp' (multiply defined)

					               -Hume