New crypto regs outlaw financing non-US development

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Sun Dec 29 22:00:21 PST 1996

"Timothy C. May" <tcmay at got.net> writes:

> This fascist move by the U.S. government is a huge threat to our liberty.
> It may be time to simply give up on communicating with these assholes and
> give them the treatment they have earned.

I said it recently on another forum: U.S. today reminds me not of Nazi
Germany (which would have existed for hundreds of years if it hadn't
foolishly attacked more neighbors than it could fight at the same time),
but of the former Soviet Union under late Brezhnev, Chernenko, and
Andropov. Nothing needs to be done; just wait for it to collapse and
try not to get hit by the falling debris. :-)

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM