With my deepest regards....

Adam Breaux admin at veracruz.net
Sun Dec 29 03:51:32 PST 1996

I am withdrawing from this list. Not because of the volume of
email...that I can deal with...but what I cannot deal with is the
volume of garbage and egotistical ranting that seems so prevalent in
what should for all sakes and purposes be a discussion of cyphering
and security. Apparently the name of this list is designed to
mislead...because of all the posts, a grand total of 5% proved worth
reading at all.

Thank you and good day.
---
Adam Breaux
admin at veracruz.net
http://www.veracruz.net       {Corporate Page }
http://www.abyss.com          {Extracurricular}
http://www.iso-america.com    {In Search Of...}

"Violence is a cruel world doing what it
does best...break the habit...BE NICE" --- me.