multiplicity

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Fri Dec 27 22:00:29 PST 1996

Steve Lovett <sl at pobox.com> writes:
> My guess is that someone has looped mailing list subscriptions - see the
> Received headers on your message for example:

> (8.8.4/8.6.12) with ESMTP id CAA25800 for <crypto at uhf.wireless.net>;
> Fri, 27 Dec 1996 02:54:13 -0500 (EST)

That "somebody" might very well be the lying Armenian terrorist Ray
Arachelian from Earthweb LLC.  You can use procmail or a similar program
to auto-forward all the spam with wdc.net in the Received headers to Ray's
employers:  jack at earthweb.com, murray at earthweb.com, and nova at earthweb.com.

Cocksucker John Gilmore is a paranoid asshole.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM