Forged addresses

Carl Johnson toto at sk.sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 27 13:01:02 PST 1996

> From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui at plaidworks.com>
> Well, if I were trying to build lists of places to send spam mail from,
> this is one place I'd watch. That's why, if you don't mind, I won't go
> into details about my anti-spamming traps in public here. Except in
> generalities. I've learned to just assume that they're watching. Of
> course, with any luck they'll figure out I have full logging of the
> information needed to catch spammers, too, and not take chances with
> me, because I don't take prisoners...

   An informative post for the most part, but the above is a crock of shit.
The best that this dweeb can do is to write 'my' postmaster, accusing me
of 'spamming' him because I 'return' his own mail to him.
  He has a psycho roaming behind the scenes in his system, and he has
enough time to email people whining about people hitting the 'reply'
button when they get his spam.
  His time would be better served fixing his system so that ten-year old
kids can't hack it.

Toto