CypherRevenge

Carl Johnson toto at sk.sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 27 12:33:39 PST 1996

Adam Breaux wrote:
> Berating me does no
> good. I simply went about this in the way that is most effective. I
> asked the admin to correct this loophole in his system.

Adam,
  I have no idea how you are connected to plaidworks.com, but the one
your head up your butt.
  As for Chuq, however, I have little sympathy. I find it amazing that
a web site of that magnitude has 'loopholes' that are a ten-year old
hacker's dream.
  Then he has the audacity to email my Postmaster, claiming that 'returning'
his mail is 'spamming'?  Which Subject: heading bothered him the most, the
one that said, "If you act like an idiot, we'll treat you like one?" (this
is a quote from plaidworks.com's home-page).

  Chuq's 'loophole' resulting in his mailsite spamming people with Tourette
Syndrome, like myself, are not his biggest problem.
  Whatever kindegarten child hacked his system to spam the CyberPunks
conference, is not his biggest problem.
  In my estimation, the Evil One roaming his system freely (who is rumored to
have originated the 'Ping of Death'), is probably his biggest problem.
The fact that some of plaidworks.com's 'postmaster' and 'webmaster' mail
is being routed directly to me, is probably a close second.

   If I receive further mail routed from plaidworks.com, I will continue
to return it.  However, if anyone wishes to inquire 'nicely' in regard to
plaidworks.com's 'hidden' problems, I would be happy to reply.

Sincerely,
  Toto