Repair " YOUR OWN " Credit !

John H West jwest at eskimo.com
Thu Dec 26 23:31:52 PST 1996

Good folks who already have too much to read:

I encourage that everyone who gets spam like that which follows
forward the original message BACK TO THE SENDER (several times)
demanding to know "what the hell does this have to do with
cryptology, spammer ??" attached to the * end * of their quoted
text.  Hopefully, the response that they receive will be
"overwhelming" :)

If (s)he has to search through every message looking for
"good replies," then they may be less inclined to solicit for
such a voluminous response in the future.

john
seattle

--

--